Bumpdate Week 35

Wednesday, June 3, 2020
DUE DATE:
July 6, 2020

SIZE OF BABY:
Honeydew

WEIGHT GAIN:
+0 lb from last week

GENDER:
Boy

MATERNITY CLOTHES:
Wearing all things maternity, except for my leggings.

SICKNESS:
Sleeping is better and pelvic pain is finally starting to relieve itself. 

CRAVINGS:
Ice & Sweet Tea

SLEEP:
Sleeping okay. Having some insomnia. 

WHAT I'M MISSING:
Missing cold sandwiches and cobb salads.  

MOVEMENT:
Movements are very frequent since there isn't enough room left for him. 

MOMENTS TO REMEMBER THIS WEEK:
Today I had my last doctor appointment. I had a stress test and one final ultrasound. The stress test went well, but the ultrasound still showed placenta prevue, SO I'm having a baby next week. They don't want me to go into spontaneous labor due to the risk of bleeding. We also got the stroller/car seat set up in the car. 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...