Bumpdate Week 31

Thursday, May 7, 2020
DUE DATE:
July 6, 2020

SIZE OF BABY:
Coconut

WEIGHT GAIN:
+0 lb from last week

GENDER:
Boy

MATERNITY CLOTHES:
Wearing maternity jeans and non-maternity leggings. I still haven't bought anymore maternity clothes, but I might have to buy a few more as the weather warms up. My regular tops are definitely getting too small, so I'll have to get some new tops soon. 

SICKNESS:
Feeling pretty good. I'm still having intense hip and pelvic pain at night while sleeping. 

CRAVINGS:
Ice & Sweet Tea

SLEEP:
Waking up more frequently at night to use bathroom and shift positions while sleeping. Insomnia is finally kicking in at around 4am. 

WHAT I'M MISSING:
Missing cold sandwiches and cobb salads.  

MOVEMENT:
This week the baby has been moving a ton. 

MOMENTS TO REMEMBER THIS WEEK:
I had a doctor appt this week and my belly is still measuring 2 weeks ahead.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...