Bumpdate Week 24

Monday, March 16, 2020
DUE DATE:
July 6, 2020

SIZE OF BABY:
Ear of Corn

WEIGHT GAIN:
+1 lb from last week

GENDER:
Boy

MATERNITY CLOTHES:
Wearing maternity jeans and non-maternity leggings. I have a few maternity tops, but can still fit into most of my non-maternity tops/sweaters.

SICKNESS:
Feeling well. Hip discomfort is still bad only at night.

CRAVINGS:
Nothing this week. 

SLEEP:
Still waking up frequently at night to use bathroom and shift positions while sleeping.

WHAT I'M MISSING:
Still just missing eating cold sandwiches. 

MOVEMENT:
Tons of movement mostly during the day, but some at night.

MOMENTS TO REMEMBER THIS WEEK:
On 3/13/20 I had a prenatal appointment. Heartbeat was strong in 140's. My belly is measuring 2 weeks ahead, but this was of no surprise to me since Mason was the same way. I imagine this boy will be large like Mason, I guess only time will tell. 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...