The party almost didn't happen....
We flew into town after a week in California and that night Mason started vomiting. He must have caught a stomach bug somewhere along the way. All he could talk about was about his friends coming over. I felt terrible for him and thought that I was going to have to cancel the entire party. I definitely did not want anyone else to catch the stomach bug. Literally the last couple hours before his party he was feeling better and hadn't thrown up since early, early that morning.
Well, the party happened. His friends came over. He had fun and that is all that matters!
Cake: The Jenny Layne Bakery
Cookies: Etsy Shop - Whtevermakesuhappy
Cups: Etsy Shop - TipTopSupply4U
Straws: Etsy Shop - TheHappyElfShop
Mickey 3 Shirt: The Tiny Closet Childrens Boutique
Mommy and Daddy Mickey Shirts: Etsy Shop - GensBowtique












Post a Comment