Teacher Appreciation Printables

Monday, May 2, 2016
Teacher appreciation week is this week, and what better way to show those teachers how much we value and love what they do for our kids than by giving them a cute 8x10 frame telling them so! 

Mason's school makes a book for each teacher with the sweet notes and drawings that are made for them, along with a different theme everyday.  I made these cute printables for all three of his teachers. Being a teacher is tough. Being a teacher to a class full of 2 years olds is even tougher. I give so much praise to educators. They have such an important role and often spend more hours in a day with our kids while we work. Let's show them a little appreciation everyday, but make them feel extra special during their week of recognition. Below are the printables I made, but I've provided a link for FREE unpersonalized 8x10 printables that you can give to that special teacher and fill in their name or your child's name, or anything you choose.  

I hope you love these as much as I do!









2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...