Our Week...5.9.16

Monday, May 9, 2016
With moving this past Friday the entire week was pretty much hectic! I'm happy to report that we are now in our house and loving it. 

Monday

The media room equipment and furniture was installed and delivered. My husband was so excited about it we just had to watch a movie that night. We watched home and Mason loved it too. 



Tuesday

We finally began packing. It was hours upon hours after work, but we got it all done for our move on Friday. 

No pots or pans or dishes meant we had to eat Stouffer's on the finest china in town. 


Wednesday

It was my day off and Mason helped his mama pack a few things.



Thursday

Mason and I took the dogs to get groomed so they could be nice and clean for their new home. That and they were overdue. This is Max checking out baby goat with wheels for his hind legs. 

Friday

Our first night in our home and we are watching a spurs game! My husband has missed out this season since we got basic cable about 2 months ago at the apartment. I hate spending so much money on cable, but he was excited to finally watch them play. 

Happy week my friends! I hope it treats you well. There are lots of fun projects happening around here so stay tuned. 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...