As you read this I'm probably already in my hometown eating some good Mexican food! We're headed to visit family to celebrate this holiday weekend. The past couple of weeks I've been trying really hard to eat clean and lean. While I'm back home, I'm sure to royally mess all of that up with some really good Mexican food. I'm going to really, really try to not eat so bad every meal, but no promises :) I guess when I get back home on Monday, my clean eating is back on!
On today's Five Things Friday I wanted to share recipes of what I've been eating lately (mostly clean, if not entirely clean)! I've been reading my 4x4 Diet book and it's all about clean eating and tabata exercises. Those said exercises will be started when I get back from this holiday weekend.
My go-to breakfast (almost daily): Open Face Fried Egg Whites with Avocado
Go-to dinners:
Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls (by Daring Gourment via Tablespoon)
20 Minute Shrimp and Sausage Paleo Skillet via Paleo Newbie
Mexican Zucchini and Beef via Low Carb Yum
Ground Turkey and Vegetable Skillet via Tone and Tighten
Yes, a lot of those meals had zucchini or squash, but those are two veggies that are low in starch and good to eat at night for dinner. Well now that you've read all of that and looked at those yummy pics! I'm sure you're hungry. Go eat. Something healthy.
I hope you all have a blessed and joyful Easter weekend!
Post a Comment