Our Week...3.23.15

Monday, March 23, 2015
This week was busy because I'm back to school and work everyday, and when I get home I entertain Mason and cook dinner for all of us. Once he goes to bed, I stay up and try to make a little time for school. We went on lots of walks this week because the weather was perfect.


Letting me love on him with lots of kisses! 

All dressed up for St. Patty's day! 

He doesn't usually eat what we eat for dinner, but this had 2 of his favorites: cheese and chicken. 




I decided to give oils a try. I've heard tons of great things about them, so if they work, they work.

Lounging with momma on a Saturday morning.

This was just right before you flipped over the bar and knocked your noggin. 

Nap time! 

Being silly with your laundry basket while I put your clothes away.


Napping on our walk on the nature trail.

The nature trail in our neighborhood is amazing. It is serene and you get a great of view of the lake.


The trail was very muddy since we had rain a day or two before, but we weren't expecting to have to walk through water. 


They WERE brand new shoes!


Saw a small snake on the way back.

March madness fever at our house this week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...