Precious Mason,
Since you've perfected walking, you've begun running! You run much faster than your body can keep up with, so you fall over. This month you are really in to daddy chasing you. You get so excited and try to move so fast and shriek so loudly from excitement. You love your daddy and I love that he loves you so much! He definitely is so fun and you really enjoy him! I love how when he gets home the dogs start barking and you know that he's home. You quickly run to me and begin yelling. Immediately after he comes upstairs and you see him you say "ball" and run to get your ball! You love to kick your soccer ball with daddy. I must say you are pretty good at kicking it. Perhaps we have a future soccer player on our hands!! You've also begun trying to climb up the stairs, so we have to watch you very carefully when we let you roam around downstairs. You also like to walk up the stairs instead of us carrying you up the stairs, so we help you.
You also love your trains and any time you see one on TV you immediately say "choo-choo". You're vocabulary has really exploded this past month. You've learned and are saying so many new words. It's amazing to watch you learn new things. You've begun adding to your dancing skills and have started bending your legs and bouncing when you dance, as opposed to twisting you waist from left to right. You also started spinning in circles and think it's hilarious that you get dizzy and fall! Not sure where you picked this up from, I can only assume from daycare.
I love, love playing on your play mat. You'll climb up the stairs and slide down the slide, or you'll climb up the slide and attempt to walk down the stairs.
You're learning different body parts and can point to your belly and nose. Mommy reads you a book called "Ten Tiny Toes" and you love when I point to your body parts as I read the book. There is one part of the book that says "touch your eyes, say peek-a-boo", on this part you always cover your eyes and try to say peek-a-boo.
You had your third ear infection and another high fever that accompanied it, as well your first stomach bug. I knew immediately that you had an ear infection when you had a fever. I made an appointment first thing that morning. This make 3 ear infections and if you get another one, it is recommended for you to get ear tubes. Praying that with the colder weather coming to a close, you'll stay free of any types of colds that can cause ear infections.
You're drinking 6-8 ounces of milk three times a day (8:30am, 11:30am, and 6:00pm).
You are eating 3 times a day (8:30am, 11:30am, and 6:00pm) with a morning and afternoon snack. Your favorite foods: chicken, quesadillas, mac 'n cheese, any pasta with sauce, meatballs, eggs, french toast, and broccoli and cheese nuggets.
Your nap times are at 12:00-3:00pm, and you've officially lost your evening nap from 5:00-6:00pm.
You have bath time around 7:00-7:30pm and go to bed between 8:00-8:30pm.
You have bath time around 7:00-7:30pm and go to bed between 8:00-8:30pm.
New words this month: uh-oh, bus, fish, shoes, socks, dog, moo-moo, cow, and peek-a-boo
I am blessed to be your momma, and my cup runneth over with LOVE!
I am blessed to be your momma, and my cup runneth over with LOVE!
Fifteenth Month Report Card
22 pounds 14 ounces (51%)
31 inches tall (41%)
18.8 inches head circumference (76%)
Immunizations-Dtap, Hib, IPV, Hep A and Hep B
Clothes Size: 12-18 months, 2T
Shoe Size: 5
Diaper Size: 4-5
Teeth: 12
Words: dada, mama, hey, night-night, hi, go, tickle, choo-choo, ball, nap
Up the stairs....
Across the hill....
...and down the slide!
Post a Comment