Happy 11 Months...

Tuesday, October 7, 2014
My handsome boy,

In one month you'll be a whole year old! I'll admit, I'm a little sad about it. Soon you'll be considered a toddler. Each day is so special. I try to soak up all that I can because you are changing ever so quickly. I know that someday I'll miss all of the sweet snuggles and you sleeping in my arms, but for now I'll treasure each and every moment. 

You've begun to wave bye-bye and you are really beginning to understand what no means. You may not always like it when we tell you no, but we are setting limits early. We only say no when you're doing something that can hurt you. You are standing on your own more, but once you realize that you are standing alone, you fall to the ground. You love clapping and dancing.

You're drinking 6 ounces about every 4 hours (6:00am, 10:00am, 3:00pm, 6:00pm, and 8:00pm), our schedules are so crazy that we have to adjust times accordingly. As we near your first birthday, we're really working on the sippy cup, but at this point you simply want to play with it.

You are eating 3 times a day (8:30am, 11:30am, and 7:00pm) with a morning and afternoon snack. Your favorites are chicken, quesadillas, mac 'n cheese, and any pasta with sauce.

You started fighting your morning nap, so we decided to change your schedule and drop your morning nap. I still think on some days you need it, depending on when you wake up that morning. You have bath time around 7:30pm and go to bed at 8:30pm. Your nap times are now at 12:00-3:00pm and 5:00-6:00pm (sometimes).

Some firsts for you this month: Momma's first trip without you

You did so well with your daddy while mommy was out of town. It was so hard leaving you for the first time. I couldn't get home fast enough. Thank God for FaceTime. 

New words this month: hey and night-night


No Eleventh Month Report Card/No Shots

Clothes Size: 12-18 months
Shoe Size: 4
Diaper Size: 4
Teeth: 8
Words: dada, mama, hey, night-night
























Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...