Mason-Week 44

Thursday, September 11, 2014
This week was busy for mommy and not so fun because I had to leave you for the first time ever!!! And, not for one day, but 3. I had to go to Lubbock for school and I was so sad to leave you. I will say that dropping you off at day care that morning was hard! 
  • You've figured out now that you can push your play table over, and you do it over and over again.
  • You also open and close the shutters in the playroom. I'm pretty sure you like the noise they make when you slam them shut. 
  • You got your first flu shot, and unfortunately you'll have to get another since it's your very first one and you'll need a booster. 
  • While I was gone you and daddy went and had dinner with aunt Anna and cousin Daniel. 
  • While I was gone daddy said that you stood by yourself for a few seconds. Oh, boy!
  • You are drinking five-six 6oz. bottles formula per day. 
  • You love going for rides in your car around the neighborhood.
  • You're eating puréed foods 3 times a day and beginning to take regular food. 
  • You're still going to sleep by 8:30pm and waking up once a night between 5:00-6:00am.


Pushing your table over.

Opening and closing the blinds. 

Selfies with momma!

Happy Grandparent's Day to the best grandma we know!

My boo-boo!



Silly boy!
Bath time...your favorite!

Dinner with Aunt Anna!

Thank God for FaceTime! So glad I could still see and talk to you while I was gone! I sure did miss my sweet baby boy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...